We are hiring!
TechBuddy is a Swedish tech company based in Sweden, Spain, Israel, Germany. We are the answer to all tech related questions and our thriving expert community of Buddies supports our clients on how to make the most of their electronic and connected devices.
We offer best in class tech support to customers at home, as well as through our partners in the consumer electronics sector such as MediaMarkt in Spain or Telia in Sweden. Apart from providing our customers with services, we offer our platform Buddy.inc to entrepreneurs and businesses to manage their products and services all from one single place.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Product Team, with a new skilled Product Owner. We think you are a curious person, passionate about learning and exploring new ideas, technologies. A broad spectrum of knowledge is favored over being specialized in a certain area, although being a specialist is not something we would frown upon :)
We want a candidate with a strong background in modern software and product development, but who is not afraid of the R&D aspect of working the opportunity is now to be part of developing a state of the art gig-work-ish platform with different career paths ahead.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Partners with sales departments to define the user experience for internal GCS users, including support and monitoring.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
Product Owner Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first, ABCD thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience with procurement, expense management, and treasury businesses and processes
- We strongly believe you have at least 3-5 years of related work experience in your baggage.
- Worked in fast paced environments with Lean Startup, Agile and similar methodologies.
- Not afraid to get, have or handle responsibilities.
- Eager to learn, show off and teach others about new findings, technologies and methods.
- Very good skills in english, spoken and written. Communication is everything! We do daily's.
What we offer
- A fast paced environment, adopting new technologies if we find them useful and helpful that do not mess with our long term goals.
- A very modern approach to the stack, separation in both the vertical and horizontal levels.
- We have great cooperation with Amazon and Microsoft that supports us greatly.
- We currently use MongoDB Atlas, EC2/S3, K8s, Serverless, API Mgmt etc.
- A modern workplace with offices in Stockholm, Sweden and in Barcelona, Spain and most recently Münich, Germany.
- We work with trust and we trust you, you will have a great opportunity to work, evolve and be a central part of our company and our platform that enables the gig-economy.
How we work
- Our company uses Lean Startup as the foundation for innovation.
- We use API First as a way to create exponential growth in development.
- We aim to automate everything, so you can focus on coding, not the boring stuff
- We must always collect data, the more the merrier
- We focus on our customers, our partners and our employees
- We work in teams as a team
Does this sound interesting? Are you ready for new journey? Do not wait to apply to us:)