To lead our growth ambitions and international expansion, TechBuddy is looking for a Sales Manager in Germany. This role is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering our sales strategy across all sales channels. The focus of this position is on top line revenue growth through establishing new Partnerships in different sectors (Telecommunications, Retail, etc.) and developing our B2B segment.
This position is based in Munich, Germany and requires to be fluent in german.
Key responsibilities and assignments:
- Develop and implement overall sales strategy
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and identify new Partnership opportunities
- Act on leads provided by Senior Management and Marketing, aiding in improving routines and processes for handover and conversion
- Ownership of the Sales pipeline, building and nurturing it and driving opportunities through the sales funnel
- Plan and manage the roll out of new service offerings and value propositions; expand the service portfolio and identify improvement potentials for existing services,
- Lead negotiations with new prospects
- Facilitate business agreements with partners.
- Lead and complete a successful onboarding of new partnerships and educate internal stakeholders in the set up and routines
- Strategic Key Account Management for existing Partners
- Overall Portfolio Management, ensuring Portfolio growth through new and existing accounts
- Attend industry fairs or other important exposure events if necessary
- Identify software and tools beneficial for partnership/sales management
- Reporting of Sales KPIs and metrics to Country Manager
- Fluent German and English
- Strategic thinking
- Commercially minded and financially literate
- Experience in managing and influencing external business partners and conducting commercial negotiations
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to balance between strategic decision-making and driving everyday’s business forward
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively in an international environment.
- Experience in a similar role with a fast-growth subscription and/or direct-to-consumer business
The salary for this position is 50 000 EUR annually plus a results based bonus package.
TechBuddy is a digital platform company offering on-demand and on-site tech support by tapping into a large pool of tech-savvy talents. TechBuddy connects tech talent, so called “Buddies” with the near-infinite number of customers who need technical guidance and support. The Buddies are technicians who deliver high quality consultations, installations and technical support to consumers and businesses, so that everybody can equally benefit from digitalization. By utilizing a unique platform for managing high volumes of services, TechBuddy has become the extended arm of large telecommunication companies and consumer electronics retailers to serve customers in their homes or offices.