We’re going global – Want to join?
TechBuddy is getting ready for a strong Europe expansion and growth. While currently in Sweden and Spain, we have very strong ambitions and aim at becoming a global company for high value on-demand tech support - and need to bring on new super-talents to do so.
TechBuddy is a digital platform founded in 2015, aiming to transform the technical support industry through a sustainable approach to the gig-economy. We provide consumers with independent technical support services accessible at their homes and offices, from installation and problem solving to training and guidance, covering the product lifecycle from purchase choices to recycling of devices. We want to make technology fun, easy and inclusive – not only by solving technical issues, but also by inspiring and guiding people to get most out of their devices and enjoy their digital lives. We have major international telecom companies and consumer electronics retailers as partners, and will continue to be a strong value partner by expanding to their other markets.
TechBuddy is a values driven company that works towards inclusion, social and environmental sustainability, as well empowering customers.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Manager to shape and implement strategies that will help us develop and retain high-performing talents.
To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting along with a strategic mindset in order to develop a skilled and engaged workforce. You will build a talent pipeline that aligns with our recruitment needs and business objectives, in a fast paced and energetic environment.
The Senior Talent Manager will source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job. They also seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
The Senior Talent Manager is also expected to screen, assess and at times interview candidates.
Assist with Onboarding process
In order to facilitate a smooth on-boarding process for new employees, the Senior Talent Manager will administer and submit all processes for new talents and ensure follow-through. They work closely with our Operations department on this.
Work on Retention strategies
The Senior Talent Manager will work with our Community Manger to improve our retention strategies and ensure that we keep our talents engaged in our community.
Other responsibilities include:
- Designing and delivering training programs
- Setting strategies for future recruitment campaigns
- Coordinating with Country Managers to roll out best-practice processes for talent acquisition, training and retention
- Crafting internal promotion processes, including working with CTO on gamification strategies for incentive programs.
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential talents
- Boost employee morale by implementing performance-based bonuses
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine talent needs
- Organize quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Calculate talent engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits
Requirements and skills
· Proven work experience commensurate to Senior Talent Management or similar role
· Significant direct sourcing experience
· Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
· Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages
· Experience with performance management procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Leadership abilities
· Proven stakeholder management experience at a mid/senior level with the ability to influence and engage teams
· Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
· Experience of working to a range of recruitment related KPIs
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong communicator in Swedish and English
· Solid computer skills relevant to administrative needs