RetailBuddy is looking for an experienced Head of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company.
You will be essential to the development and day-to-day activities of the company.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. An excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success. You will report to the CEO of RetailBuddy.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Proven experience and success in operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Good understanding of retail
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus