TechBuddy has helped thousands of customers with their tech at home, and we feel that businesses are missing out on all the fun. As such, we are looking for someone awesome to help us build our B2B segment. You wouldn’t believe the journey we are in right now.
We are traveling at very high speeds, with many variables interacting at once, learning as we go with a really cool business model, and with no limits to what we can achieve! The digital transformation is only in its beginning and there is so much we could do together with our partners to improve peoples lives – and we know that you will be on top of seizing those opportunities.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying channels to reach more businesses, making new relationships, and setting up structures for engagement and retention. This means that you are resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the communicative ability to build rapport with clients.
We love that you are as passionate about Tech as we are, and that you believe in our mission to make life easier and more sustainable for everyone in the digital society. You are of course a people person and enjoy building relationships, rather than having transactional exchanges. With a great blend between structured and creative, you have a natural ability to be organized in your work while identifying gaps and potential for new and creative opportunities. With you, nothing slips through the cracks and both the management and our partners feel completely at ease about how our partnership is growing.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Scaling the customer funnel for the B2B segment, including acquisition, engagement, development and retention.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Establish data driven processes and structure
- Identifying industry trends.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record in sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Good understanding of retail and consumer electronics.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English – Spanish is meritable.