Are you a Controller today that wants to be part of improving the operations and is looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy variation in your days? As you might have guessed, we are looking to expand our team at HQ in Stockholm with an experienced controller to tell us what to do. If you enjoy the notion of creating things from the ground up and be a driving force in our development, we strongly advice you to read on! You will be a part of the finance team, consisting of CFO and analysts where you will be working very close to the business and operations, being part of (in our most modest words) one of the hottest start-ups in Stockholm!
Who we are:
TechBuddy launched in Stockholm during 2016 with the goal of making tech and electronics accessible and understandable for everyone. Today, there are over a million people in Sweden alone that considers themselves as Digital Outsiders, unable to understand and master the technology that they have to use everyday. TechBuddy helps them through personal support directly in their homes. Our core is built on the emerging gig-economy, with our TechBuddies working when and where they want through our plattform where demand and supply of personal support meet.
Today, more and more partners connect to our platform and we have new offices in Spain and Israel. We truly believe this exciting journey has just started and we would love for you to join us in paving the way forward!
Your general tasks will include:
- Support management with analysis and reports
- Define and set KPI's and metrics
- Together with external audit and accounting make sure accounting is accurate
- Revise and improve current processes and create new ones
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Follow up on sales
- Ad hoc projects related to the business and the role
Who you (probably) are:
- Teamplayer but with the ability to drive projects by yourself
- Great analytical skills
- Understands the importance of good communication
- The ability to have a holistic view without loosing the details and quality
- A solutions oriented problem-solver
Your (preferred) background:
- Academic degree, preferably finance or related
- 3 -5 years relevant work experience
- Experience from Start-up/Scale-up is highly meriting
- A master of Excel and other tools
- The ability to express yourself well, both written and verbally in Swedish and English
We are really looking forward to your application and will be interviewing continuously, so the sooner you apply the better!