Are you a Marketing professional today that wants to be part of creating our journey and is looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy variation in your days? As you might have guessed, we are looking to expand our team at HQ in Stockholm with an experienced Marketing Manager to tell us what to do. If you enjoy the notion of creating things from the ground up and be a driving force in our development, we strongly advice you to read on (if you have a profound love for excessive bullet lists, we have included that as well further down)!
You will lead the marketing team consisting of you and our awesome specialists and be part of (in our most modest words) one of the hottest start-ups in Stockholm!
Who we are:
TechBuddy launched in Stockholm during 2016 with the goal of making tech and electronics accessible and understandable for everyone. Today, there are over a million people in Sweden alone that considers themselves as Digital Outsiders, unable to understand and master the technology that they have to use everyday. TechBuddy helps them through personal support directly in their homes. Our core is built on the emerging gig-economy, with our TechBuddies working when and where they want through our plattform where demand and supply of personal support meet.
Today, more and more partners connect to our platform and we have new offices in Spain and Israel. We truly believe this exciting journey has just started and we would love for you to join us in paving the way forward!
What you will do:
Your main goal is to own marketing and communication with all it entails, from defining the strategic vision of our marketing/communication and KPI’s to plan, drive, and execute ad hoc marketing campaigns and events to acquire and nurture our customers and partners. You will also lead a growing team of specialists.
In short, we want you who can dream and know how to realize it. The creationist that can be resourceful with limited means. We don’t know how to do this, so the stage is yours. Being a growing start-up with lots of things going on, it does require that You are organized (because no one is going to be it for you), communicative in a way so that the rest of us can understand the marketing mumbo jumbo you speak of and in turn create clarity in the sometimes vaguely formulated demands of internal stakeholders.
Examples of what you’ll do:
- Manage the end-to-end marketing lifecycle and process, converting vision into tangible, effective marketing across channels
- Ensure a data-driven backbone in marketing, analysing customer data and driving experiments
- Develop, execute and optimise marketing and communication strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Plan and execute on collaborations and initiatives with stakeholders and partners
- Secure actionable insights
- Together with your team assure the creation of both digital and printed graphic assets and artworks.
- Develop your team
- Manage external parties, keeping track of budgets, ROI and project deliverables
Who you (probably) are:
- Teamplayer but with the ability to drive projects by yourself
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- A leader
- The ability to have a holistic view without loosing the details and quality
- A solutions oriented problem-solver
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Your (preferred) background:
- 5+ years experience in B2C marketing.
- Academic degree (preferrably marketing) or relevant work experience
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience from Start-up/Scale-up is highly meriting
- The ability to express yourself well, both written and verbally in Swedish and English
What’s in it for you
- Joining a high-growth startup
- Fast-paced, fun, and open work culture.
- The opportunity to leave your footprints and create a function from the ground
- Highly skilled and inspiring international colleagues in several countries (and more to come!)
- A lovely office in the heart of Stockholm
We are really looking forward to your application and will be interviewing continuously, so the sooner you apply the better!