As you might have guessed, we are looking to add to our team at HQ in Stockholm and is looking for amazing talent to help drive opportunities with the leading existing partners (consumer electronic retailers, communication providers, etc) in the Nordics.
As a Senior KAM within TechBuddy you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to continue building our current Partnerships and improving our Partnership Excellence structure, primarily focusing on the management and development of existing Partnerships. You will drive the Partnership business opportunities together with the team and the company management.
You will be responsible for top line revenue growth through existing Partnerships and overall customer adoption through these Partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level and other external stakeholders, as well as a sales, preferably KAM, background to bring an experienced perspective on how to create revenue and nurture and grow big accounts/partners.
He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Along with your portfolio revenue goals, you will build the structure and future scaling of our sales department and together with management set the road map and strategic vision of this department. You will lead and manage the team efforts and provide guidance and help in their development and well-being.
Examples of your main responsibilities:
- Set the short, mid and long term Swedish Partnership agenda and goals
- Full responsibility of growing your Partner Portfolio revenue
- Ownership of the Operational Planning and execution of existing and new Partnership agreements to align internal and external processes
- Lead negotiations and ensure the best outcome for the company
- Oversee Partnership routines and opportunities to improve them
- Responsible for analysis and knowledge of the Partner, its’ vertical and its’ potential
- In close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders set new Partner initiatives
- Drive new initiatives all the way to completion to ensure fulfillment
- Together with the team define and continuously improve a Partnership Excellence set up
- Relationship Management
- Setting and following up on KPIs
Along with the above mentioned responsibilities, you will through your position as department head:
- Help in identifying new Partnership opportunities
- Help your team members in pipeline management, in building and nurturing it and driving opportunities through the sales funnel
- Aid in defining and packaging a value proposition tailored for the specific partner
- Support in negotiations
- Support your team in successful onboarding of new partnerships and educate internal stakeholders in the set up and routines
- Academic degree in relevant field or appropriate work experience
- Significant experience in sales or business development.
- Experience and proven results from Key Account Management or Customer Success Management
- Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
- The ability to engage and influence senior executives
- A good understanding of how to navigate and make things happen in large, complex client organizations
- Experience working within a start-up/scale-up environment is highly meriting
- Experience in Partnership process building
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Fluent in Swedish and English
(Probably) you as a person:
- You thrive through networking and building relationships
- Hearing that “no” makes you want the “yes” even more
- You are not hesitant to utilise your network
- Unselfish, being able to put the company’s best in priority
- A strong leader, being able to develop and direct your team’s efforts
TechBuddy is changing the nature of technical support. Not only are we taking care of our customers technical issues, but as well educating them in the modern technical landscape and eliminating a digital exclusion that causes stress and anxiety in an increasing population of Digital Outsiders. For our own customers and for our Partners’ customers that they place in our care. In our role as trusted technical advisors, we are strengthening a circular ecosystem of consumer electronics, prolonging the electronics lifetime and second hand value and enabling a market for used electronics, by that lessening the environmental effects of unsustainable consumption. On the other hand, We are a driving force in the establishment of the new Gig economy where knowledgeable talent can work where they want, when they want under solid working conditions and payment. All life situations are different, and TechBuddy strives to offer something that fits all circumstances and challenges.
TechBuddy is a movement. A Force, driven by the greater values and impact we have on the societies we touch.