"Looking for talent with an eagerness to learn and a passion for delivering quality software to hundreds of thousands of daily users?
APPLY TO US!
TechBuddy is a Swedish tech company based in Stockholm, Barcelona and Tel Aviv, and now we’re coming to Germany. We are the answer to all tech related questions and our thriving expert community of Buddies supports our clients on how to make the most of their electronic and connected devices.
We offer best in class tech support to customers at home, as well as through our partners in the consumer electronics sector such as MediaMarkt in Spain or Telia in Sweden. Apart from providing our customers with services, we offer our platform Buddy.inc to entrepreneurs and businesses to manage their products and services all from one single place.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Development Team, with another skilled developer that brings a strong frontend focus. We think you are a curious person, passionate about learning and exploring new ideas, technologies. A broad spectrum of knowledge is favored over being specialized in a certain area, although being a specialist is not something we would frown upon :)
We want a candidate with a strong background in product development, but who is not afraid of the R&D aspect of working.
- Develop and maintain our web and mobile applications
- Potentially lead and manage our frontend team
- Coordinate, discuss and decide upon solutions, improvements and implementations in your line of expertise.
- Report to and work closely with appointed members of the development team.
- Develop a close relationship with marketing, sales and CX relations to bring improvements and life cycle management needs to the table.
- Prefearly 4-5 years of experience are what we believe you have in your baggage.
- Master of CSS with design, styling and general cleverness applied.
- Experience with mobile hybrid frameworks (We use React Native).
- Experienced in API Design, LCM & implementations (like REST API, OpenAPI specs).
- Experienced with DDD/TDD.
- Experienced with CD/CI.
- Worked in fast paced environments with Lean Startup, Agile and similar methodologies.
- Not afraid to get, have or handle responsibilities.
- Eager to learn, show off and teach others about new findings, technologies and methods.
- Very good skills in english, spoken and written. Communication is everything! We do dailys.
- We need a person that is agile and adaptable to change.
What we offer
- A fast paced environment, adopting new technologies if we find them useful and helpful that do not mess with our long term goals.
- A very modern approach to the stack, separation in both the vertical and horizontal levels.
- We use MongoDB Atlas, Amazon EC2/S3, K8s, Serverless, API Mgmt f.e.
- A modern workplace with offices in Stockholm, Sweden and in Barcelona, Spain and most recently Münich, Germany.
- We work with trust and we trust you, you will have a great opportunity to work, evolve and be a central part of our company and our platform that enables the gig-economy.
How we work
- Our company uses Lean Startup as the foundation for innovation.
- We use API First as a way to create exponential growth in development.
- We aim to automate everything, so you can focus on coding, not the boring stuff.
- We collect data, the more the merrier.
- We focus on our customers, our partners and our employees.
- We work in teams as a team.
Candidates will be interviewed and eventually also be requested to show their skills in coding and problem solving situations.