"Looking for talent with an eagerness to learn and a passion for delivering quality software to hundreds of thousands of daily users?"
APPLY TO US!
TechBuddy is a Swedish tech company based in Stockholm, Barcelona and Tel Aviv, and now we’re coming to Germany. We are the answer to all tech related questions and our thriving expert community of Buddies supports our clients on how to make the most of their electronic and connected devices.
We offer best in class tech support to customers at home, as well as through our partners in the consumer electronics sector such as MediaMarkt in Spain or Telia in Sweden. Apart from providing our customers with services, we offer our platform Buddy.inc to entrepreneurs and businesses to manage their products and services all from one single place.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Development Team, with a new skilled developer with a strong backend focus. We think you are a curious person, passionate about learning and exploring new ideas, technologies. A broad spectrum of knowledge is favored over being specialized in a certain area, although being a specialist is not something we would frown upon :)
We want a candidate with a strong background in product development, but who is not afraid of the R&D aspect of working.
Platform Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop platform related services and integrations to evolve our platform
- Overtime manages selected areas of the platform including potential related services and 3rd party integrations.
- Report to appointed members of the staff and development team
- Take part of and evolve our ways of working, code standard and related topics
- Suggest improvements and best practices from your own experience and expertis
Platform Engineer Requirements:
- Prefearly 4-5 years of experience are what we believe you have in your baggage.
- At least one compiled language (Extra kudos for experience with Go).
- Good familiarity with different database technologies like SQL or Document-based storage (We love MongoDB).
- Experienced in API Design, LCM & implementations (like REST API, OpenAPI specs).
- Experienced with DDD/TDD.
- Experienced with CD/CI.
- Experience in Microservice based architecture and services.
- CloudOps/DevOps experiences presumably with AWS and or Azure.
- Worked in fast paced environments with Lean Startup, Agile and similar methodologies.
- Not afraid to get, have or handle responsibilities.
- Eager to learn, show off and teach others about new findings, technologies and methods.
- Very good skills in english, spoken and written. Communication is everything! We do dailys.
What we offer
- A fast paced environment, adopting new technologies if we find them useful and helpful that do not mess with our long term goals.
- A very modern approach to the stack, separation in both the vertical and horizontal levels.
- We have great cooperation with Amazon and Microsoft that supports us greatly.
- We use MongoDB Atlas, Amazon EC2/S3, K8s, Serverless, API Mgmt f.e.
- A modern workplace with offices in Stockholm, Sweden and in Barcelona, Spain and most recently Münich, Germany.
- We work with trust and we trust you, you will have a great opportunity to work, evolve and be a central part of our company and our platform that enables the gig-economy.
How we work
- Our company uses Lean Startup as the foundation for innovation.
- We use API First as a way to create exponential growth in development.
- We aim to automate everything, so you can focus on coding, not the boring stuff
- We collect data, the more the merrier
- We focus on our customers, our partners and our employees
- We work in teams as a team
Candidates will be interviewed and eventually also be requested to show their skills in coding and problem solving situations.